Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Creating again....


Come and make a mess with me!

Oh look at that beautiful mess. I spent the whole day in the studio... Creating again fills my heart with joy. I suppose it will take a bit to get back in the groove but I had a wonderful day.


Get ready for a few new kits at Create 365. The photo above is a sneak peek 
of one of our newest kits. 
I love the colors of these papers.




Oh Deer

Did you receive a special present from Santa this year. This is a perfect layout to showcase any Holiday Memory.
You will receive extra supplies to create additional layouts. 
Class or Kit $25





Christmas in the Box Kit

I know Christmas has come and gone 
(insert a few tears here) 
but I have a few of these kits left and I think it would be cute if you made each little square open up to find a photo behind of everything you did this holiday season. 
Kits are complete with all the supplies and the instructions. 
Class or Kit $20.00 SALE





Lovely Mini Book Kit

I will be working on this LOVELY mini book kit by Maya Road this week. I have a few kits available. All the supplies and instructions are available.
Class or Kit $25.00





Join me in the studio this week... let's get creative. 










No comments:

Post a Comment