Saturday, January 10, 2015



We were in the studio all weekend and we had a blast. 
I finished putting together this sample mini book of a kit from Maya Road. 
It has a canvas cover with canvas and chipboard pages. Lots of attention to detail and perfect for any occasion. We only have 5 kits left for you to purchase. So if you need to create a special mini book for some special pictures or you need a Lovely gift for someone sweet. This kit comes complete with instructions and all the supplies needed for you to finish a project 
quickly and easily.
Stop by and see us in the studio all week. We will be open by appointment. 
Call 337-280-9877. 
I would love to see you!



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! A kit! I love those:: takes all the work out of it. I am so glad you had so much fun in your studio this weekend:::: wish I was there!

    Love,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete